What to Expect with Commercial Window Tint in Coral Springs, Fla.
Increasingly, people are opting to tint their home and office windows. Many others still consider the idea but may not know what to expect the process will entail. Southern Glass Protection has provided commercial window tint in Coral Springs, Fla., for over 20 years. They share the process with others, so everyone knows what to expect, and there won’t be any surprises along the way.
“People usually have a lot of questions for us about the process and what to expect,” says Vince Ceraulo, Southern Glass Protection president. “We never mind sharing the details and ensuring that customers know what to expect every step of the way.”
Here is what business window tint customers can expect in Coral Springs:
- The first step is to get a free estimate. During the appointment, Southern Glass Protection will inspect the windows, answer questions, make recommendations, and provide the business owner with an estimate.
- When the customer is ready to move forward, they can call to get put on the service schedule. A time will be selected that meets the customer’s needs as much as possible.
- The day the window tint installation takes place, Southern Glass Protection will arrive and get to work. They will move any necessary furniture and objects in the way with care, install the film, and put the items back in place.
- The installation process takes only hours, not days, and no mess is left behind. Businesses will begin gaining the benefits of having window tint immediately, including helping to reduce energy bills.
- When the installation is completed, Southern Glass Protection will provide the company with information on how to care best for the window tint to increase longevity.
“If you have questions, give us a call,” added Ceraulo. “We have many happy window tint customers all over South Florida.”
Southern Glass Protection has provided window tint services for over 20 years. They are the largest Vista window film dealer in South Florida. The film they use is high quality, long-lasting, and comes with a 100% transferrable warranty. There are various options to choose from, including decorative, UV protection, and ceramic. They are offering free estimates and a 10% off coupon for all new customers.
About Southern Glass Protection
With over 20 years of experience, Southern Glass Protection is the leading window film company in the Boca Raton, Fla., area. The company offers professional residential and commercial window tinting services, helping customers reduce energy bills and add style, security, privacy, and UV protection. To get more information about the company, visit the site at: https://southernglassprotection.com
Southern Glass Protection
5222 NW 110th Ave
Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No THE 2 SIDE STORY journalist was involved in the writing and production of this article.