Kasia Hein-Peters, MD, Announced the Opening of the SciencePreneur Academy Designed to to Help Life Science Entrepreneurs to Launch World-Leading Brands
Getting innovations to patients has been Kasia Hein-Peters, MD life’s work, so she put together an extensive, insightful training and coaching program, called the SciencePreneur(TM) Academy. It is 30 years of experience distilled into interactive coaching sessions, and she offers it to SciencePreneurs who want to develop winning strategies, get rewarded for their innovations, and build world-leading life science brands.
Readers may or may not know that less than 10% of launches in life sciences are considered excellent, which means that many innovative treatments don’t reach the patients they could help. It also means that companies lose massive amounts of money and don’t get the returns they were hoping for.
SciencePreneur Academy teaches a proprietary strategic DIVE Framework that life science companies use to create world-leading brands.
- Helps life science entrepreneurs create a world-leading brand and help millions of patients.
- Avoid losing massive amounts of time and money when products are developed and launched.
- Offers case studies and deep dives into high-impact brands in the life science industry.
Who is it For?
SciencePreneurs in the field of Biotech, Pharma, Medical Devices, Digital Health, including Founders, C-Suite, Executives, Scientists, Doctors, Engineers and Marketing Professionals.
- Assessment of the current company strategy.
- 15 interactive group sessions over two months that teach the DIVE Framework.
- Office hours for another month to answer questions as SciencePreneurs apply the DIVE Framework.
- DIVE Framework templates with instructions.
- Feedback on pitch deck to ensure the highest impact with investors.
- Discounts for all new, future training programs by SciencePreneur Academy
About Kasia Hein-Peters, MD
Kasia Hein-Peters, MD has garnered more than 30 years of experience in healthcare as a clinician and an executive in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, and digital health industries. She oversaw the launches of several first-in-class medications, which profoundly changed the standards of care, including a vaccine with peak sales of 3 billion dollars.
Currently, Kasia coaches SciencePreneurs on how to develop strong brands, launch new products, and scale up a business, as she acts as an advisor, mentor, and chief medical officer in life science startups.
According to Kasia, “The SciencePreneur Academy is unique in its scope and focus on addressing the specific needs of executives in start-up life science companies.”
Subscribe to get free SciencePreneur Accelerator courses on Teachable SciencePreneur Accelerator
Kasia Hein-Peters, MD
Las Vegas Metropolitan Area
Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No THE 2 SIDE STORY journalist was involved in the writing and production of this article.