What is so unique about Tiffany & Co?
Everyone knows that the jewelry from Tiffany is an arbiter of style and taste. The current earrings collections and designers are Tiffany Paper Flowers, Tiffany T, Tiffany HardWare, Return to Tiffany, The Atlas Collection, Tiffany Victoria, Tiffany Keys, Elsa Peretti, Paloma Picasso, and Tiffany Soleste.
Tiffany & Co. was founded in 1837 in New York, United States by Charles Lewis Tiffany and John F. Young. After so many years it is still on the top of luxury jewelry brands, and this fact doesn’t seem to be changing. Tiffany’s jewelry is a must have of every elegant and stylish person, and it’s always a perfect idea for a gift, for your loved ones, and for yourself.
The question is, what makes Tiffany & Co. so unique in comparison to other excellent jewelry brands?
The uniqueness of Tiffany & Co. is based on various factors. It’s the most beautiful designs, the special Tiffany Blue color associated with the brand, the famous movie, and the history in general.
Did you know that it was Charles Lewis Tiffany who introduced engagement rings to the world in 1886? Or that during the Civil War, some of the swords were manufactured by Tiffany & Co? There are many more fascinating facts about this special company, keep reading to get to know them all!
5 most interesting facts about Tiffany & Co.
1. Tiffany Charles Lewis was the first American silversmith that was awarded the grand prize for silver craftsmanship during the 1878 Paris fair, 41 years after starting the company. He was not only a brilliant businessman, but also a very talented person.
2. Tiffany’s most iconic and flagship location is on the corner of Fifth Avenue and 57th street in Manhattan, New York. The store has been there since 1940 and it was the first ever completely air-conditioned building in the city!
3. Let’s talk about the icons who received Tiffany & Co. items. For Her Highnesses Diamond Jubilee, The Queen Elisabeth of England was given a vintage Tiffany’s compact as a gift from President Barack Obama and his wife Michelle.
4. In 2009, the company announced a cooperation with SoftBank, the Japanese mobile-phone operator. The product they designed together was a cellphone containing over 400 diamonds, limited to only ten copies. The cost of this extraordinary phone was almost a million dollars!
5. Last but not least, during filming the Breakfast at Tiffany’s inside the iconic shop, the gems were guarded by not less than 40 guards!
Sell Us Your Jewelry is the #1 most renowned place to Sell Tiffany Earrings!
Do you want to sell Tiffany earrings? Sell Us Your Jewelry is the best place to get the highest price and satisfaction. Choose the top-rated, trusted and experienced company and make the whole selling experience incredibly easy and enjoyable – Sell Us Your Jewelry is always the right choice!
Sell Us Your Jewelry is a buying division of Gray & Sons Jewelers. The company has over four decades of experience in buying and selling high-end jewelry and is one of the most famous buyers of exclusive new and pre-owned Tiffany earrings in the US.
Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No THE 2 SIDE STORY journalist was involved in the writing and production of this article.